http://lady-sai.blogspot.com/search/label/Lost%20in%20translation

domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Stolen verses

I steal these verses from you and your story that are now part of mine. I do so because I feel its words deeply. For the first I've felt both the bad and the good, nature and man-done, as of an equal value that should be respected and protected. Because, who are the good and who are the bad if all fight for life? Then, no life should be ended by others and no moments should be stolen and forgotten forever. Everything should remain and nothing lost in the rain, neither in the waves of one's life.   






I've see things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments will be lost in time like tears... in rain.
Time to die.


It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?



Blade Runner - 1982

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario